ME&I is committed to protecting the privacy of our website users. In this policy we set how we will deal with your personal details.
We collect Information about you:
- If you register with us or otherwise provide us with your personal details (such as your name, contact details, email address etc); and
- From your usage of the site and any other information you post on the site, email or otherwise send to us.
- Your visits and use of our website.
- Information provided for the use of registering and/or subscribing to our website service.
- Information provided for the business purposes, quotes, analysis etc.
We may collect information about your visits to our website such as IP address, location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. This information may be used to improve our website's usability and for marketing purposes.
Cookies are used on this website. A cookie is a text file sent by a web server to a web browser and stored in the browser. The file is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page form the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We may send a cookie which may be stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. The information we obtain from the cookie could be used to improve the website’s usability and for marketing purposes. We may also use that information to recognise your computer when you visit our website, and to personalise our website for you.
Using Your Personal Data
In addition to the uses already identified we may use your personal information to:
- To enable us to supply you with the services and information which you have requested;
- To analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support and improve and develop our business and the services we offer;
- To contact you in order to send you details of goods and/or services which may be of interest to you
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website.
All information you provide to us will be treated as confidential. We will not provide any personal information to a third party unless you have given your permission.
We may need to disclose the following information:
- Where a country’s legal system requires us to disclose your personal information.
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights. (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
International Data Transfers
If you are in the European Union, information which you provide may be transferred to countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Union. You expressly agree to such transfers.
Security of Your Personal Data
We will take all reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. Please help us keep our records updated by informing us of any changes to your email address or other contact details.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers.
Third Party Websites
Our website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of any third party websites.
To learn about what cookies and similar technologies are, and to find information on disabling the cookies that we attach, we advise that you visit the following third-party website: https://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
Some of the services we use such as Google Analytics, Clicky Analytics and addThis set cookies to allow us to gather anonymous data about your usage of our website.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a small fee
You can request us not to use any of your personal details; you will usually be asked in advance whether you agree to our use of your personal data.
This policy was last updated on 24/05/2018
ME&I Construction Services, Inc – 625 GA HWY 292, Vidalia, 30474